[44-reform] ARIN dispute submitted

Bryce Wilson bryce at thenetworknerds.ca
Sat Jul 20 04:38:23 UTC 2019

I would be interested to see what the links you listed were as they didn’t come over on the email. I’ve been trying to track down actually who should be the “owner” of the space. I guess it also depends who decides on the owner. I believe it was first allocated in pre-IANA days over a phone-call where we don’t know the wording. IANA then had it in the registry in a potentially different way (which is beneficial to us I believe). The whois system had yet another “owner” listed.

My hope is that the allocation is in such a way similar to the spectrum where no one actually owns it.

Thanks ~ Bryce Wilson, AS202313, EVIX AS137933