[Allstar Digital] DV4Mini and Mototrbo (IPSC)

Steve N4IRS szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Dec 2 13:30:47 EST 2015

I'll post this here, since I was moderated on radioreference.
We have started work on allowing the DV4Mini to be used on a Mototrbo
repeater via IPSC.
DMR-MARC has publicly said that inexpensive access point dongles with
excellent digital audio would be considered.
<http://dmr-marc.net/sandbox.html>
As of now, we have a parrot app running. The next step will be point to
point. Direct user to user communications via 2 DV4Mini and 2 RPi. Next
step will be access to DMRlink. DMRlink will open IPSC to the DV4Mini.
This is in a early stage, but I wanted people that were considering the
the DV4Mini but put off by the reports of problems, that the problem
with DMR on the DV4 Mini is a software problem. This will be solved as
we continue to work on this open source solution.

For INAD, 73 Steve N4IRS

--
          ,,,
         (o o)