[Allstar Digital] DMRlink

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Dec 3 06:30:19 EST 2015

I use DIAL. DIAL will work with a card of less then 4GB.
DMRlink can be a master or a peer. You connect a Mototrbo repeater to
either a master or a peer. You build a bridge between 2 IPSC networks.
See the included doc on DMRlink.

Steve

On 12/02/2015 09:52 PM, Robert Newberry wrote:

> When I get my raspberry pi to start testing with my 8300 what size
> card should I get? Also what OS should I load?
>
> I've set up IPSC systems before with a master and peer. What I'm not
> sure of is the bridge actually the master and the repeaters peers? I
> don't think there is anywhere in the CPS to designate a bridge.
>
> N1XBM
> Apparare Scientor
> Paratus Communicare
> Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic