[Allstar Digital] DMRlink Install

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:27:47 EST 2015

Steve,

When trying to run DMRlink or playback, I was getting an error.

root at repeater:/srv/DMRlink# python2 dmrlink.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "dmrlink.py", line 32, in <module>
    from twisted.internet.protocol import DatagramProtocol
ImportError: No module named twisted.internet.protocol

apt-get install python-twisted fixed the error

Michael KD5DFB