[Allstar Digital] DMRlink Install

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:28:49 EST 2015

Making progress! I need to copy if from /opt/drmlink

root at repeater:/opt/dmrlink/playback# python2 playback.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "playback.py", line 16, in <module>
    from dmrlink import IPSC, NETWORK, networks, logger, dmr_nat, int_id,
hex_str_3
  File "/opt/dmrlink/playback/dmrlink.py", line 297, in <module>
    with open(PATH+'subscriber_idsxxx.csv', 'rU') as subscriber_ids_csv:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/opt/dmrlinksubscriber_idsxxx.csv'