[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway for the RPi2

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Dec 6 13:54:41 EST 2015

Yes I added sudo to the overall install script. Ignore test2. As long as
test 3 works you are good

Sent via smoke signal (Verizon)
On Dec 6, 2015 1:47 PM, Michael Hebert <mhebert1975 at gmail.com> wrote:

Great news Steve! I was having issues getting  wiringPi installed. I had to
use apt-get install sudo to get it to install. If you look in the wiringPi
./build, they are using sudo.

Also, cannot get AMBEtest2.py to run. I think it has to do with wiringPI

root at repeater:~/DV3000# python2 AMBEtest2.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "AMBEtest2.py", line 6, in <module>
    import RPi.GPIO as GPIO
ImportError: No module named RPi.GPIO