[Allstar Digital] DV4Mini

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Wed Dec 9 11:44:54 EST 2015

Thanks Mike for the reply.

My setup right now is DV4Mini and the Control Panel on my PC. But I really
want to understand and help with the Allstar to DMR if I can.. I'm not a
programmer and I'm very new to DMR. So the best I can do would be that guy
to help test maybe. I can open my firewall to one of my RPi 2 on a 2nd
network here at home so you could connect and play on the RPi 2.

How are you connecting DMR to apt_rpt. Are you using chan_usrp? If so can
you share your setup?

Thanks again Mike

David