[Allstar Digital] Master Node

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Dec 11 18:21:20 EST 2015

David and folks.
We have a plan for a staged master that people can connect to to test
their configuration. Further down the road there is a Master in place
with live users. This needs to be slow and steady. I'm not saying people
can't setup whatever they want, just be smart about it. That is one of
the reasons that DMRGateway is receive only. Give it time, get you feet wet.

For INAD, Steve N4IRS

On 12/11/2015 05:23 PM, David Shaw wrote:
> Hello All, I was thinking could one of us setup a test master so
> others could connect too? I could do this some time next week after I
> get one more pi. I could port forward the port to a second lan here at
> the house and give user access of he/his could read the logs.
>
> Any ideas how we could set something like that put?
>

> --
>
> Thanks, David

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic