[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway test Master online

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Dec 14 21:56:10 EST 2015

Steve, I'm not ready to this point but I want to know if I'm understanding
what's going on here. The test server you've setup for us. Has multiple
organizations and talkgroups. So your peered to those groups then you had
to go into bridge rules and cross patch their time slots and IDs over to us
right?

The only reason I ask is because I'm guessing that this will be one of the
goals when this is all done, is I could have time slot 1 talkgroup 2020 on
my system come out on another groups system as long as we've connected and
worked the details out.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658