[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway test Master online

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:42:05 EST 2015

So, are all the TGs bridge one way to 2100 thru 42564?

If I do a test on TAC 310 will I hear myself on 2100?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Mike Zingman <mike.zingman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Allstar node 2100 is being fed by DMRGateway which is being fed by DMRLink
> TG: 1, 3, 13, 310, 3112, 3174, 9, 3160, 3777215, 3100
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Michael Hebert <mhebert1975 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Are you using talkgroup 2100 to feed allstar?
>>
>> Looks like I am connected to your DMRgateway
>>
>> For testing, I have setup talkgroups to go out my slr5700
>>
>> DMR-MARC
>> 1, 3, 13, 310
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 8:17 PM, Steve Zingman <szingman at msgstor.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Michael,
>>> I don't have any transmit capability on that master as of yet. nor is it
>>> feeding 2100. Though that is a idea, I can move the peer feeding 2100 over
>>> to that master. That way, you should hear yourself on 2100. I'll do that
>>> now.
>>> Your plan looks solid to me.
>>>
>>> Steve
>>>
>>> On 12/14/2015 09:11 PM, Michael Hebert wrote:
>>>
>>> Steve,
>>>
>>> Awesome news! I am going to connect my dmrlink and slr5700 tonight?
>>>
>>> Are you guys listening locally?
>>>
>>> So I am going to give you a rundown of my setup. Let me know if anything
>>> sticks out to you.
>>>
>>> 1. peer my slr5700 to my RPI running dmrlink
>>> 2. Dmrlink will be the master for slr5700
>>> 3. Peer my dmrlink to your dmrgateway master.
>>> 4. Setup bridge rules to pass talkgroups between our dmrlinks