[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway test Master online

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Dec 15 19:22:08 EST 2015

John is of course right. If you plan to use the RPi GPIO for other
external devices, keep the pins. I bought a few very nice metal boxes
out of Eastern Europe for the project. I only planned on running
DMRGateway so I cut off the pins. I have one of the boxes in
"production" and the second for development. The way we did DMRGateway
allows for everything to run on one Pi or many. For example, you could
have a RPI2 running DMRLink DMRGateway and AllStar. A second RPI1
running the AMBE Server. For that matter, consider the idea of a third
RPi1 also running AMBE server for Fusion. You could run DMR and Fusion
on a singe AllStar node at the same time.

NO, we have no plans for fusion at this time. Our hands are full with
DMR and maybe a little D-Star. ;)