[Allstar Digital] P25

Bryan Fields bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Dec 15 19:31:10 EST 2015

I have an idea in the works.

Quantar repeater has 9600 baud Syncronious HDLC output.

Pipe this into a FTDI usb converter, pipe it into the open HDLC implementation and then into a dvi3003. Pcm out to asterisk.

I'm willing to donate a quantar to some one that can code it up.

The talk groups could be used as a mapping to node numbers.

Question, in a pure p25 network, could we use the data with out vocoding it to pcm? Just IMBE over iax2?

On December 15, 2015 7:26:27 PM EST, Michael Hebert <mhebert1975 at gmail.com> wrote:
>All,
>
>Not that I need another iron in the fire but, Has anyone experimented
>with
>P25 yet?
>
>My guys here in Houston are chomping at the bit especially since seeing
>what we are doing with DMR.
>
>Michael KD5DFB

Bryan Fields
727-409-1194