[Allstar Digital] MD-380 Digital Timing Issue

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Dec 18 11:09:37 EST 2015

I've heard the anecdotal evidence from West Palm Beach. I know the guys
involved but I have not talked to them directly about the issue. The
empirical data Mike is reprinting does look compelling. Jerry from CSI
says he has also seen it on real test equipment. I have not seen it
happen here, and I wish I had the equipment. I mostly listen just to my
MD-380 at the work QTH, so I'm not too worried. Keep you eye on the
front panel of your repeater while you setting up.

Steve