[Allstar Digital] C-brdiges

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Dec 24 10:22:59 EST 2015

I'm not wanting to step on anyone's toes. I just thought of having a TG
just for ASL, with the bridge I can program it so the two never cross
paths. Having access to DCI and DMR-MARC would be a nice side bonus.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658