[Allstar Digital] Playback success

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sat Dec 26 21:37:10 EST 2015

So I finally got playback working. Kinda got lead into thinking I was on
the right path. I set my repeater for mixed mode thinking I could use
analog in my initial testing phase, obviously not for IPSC, just dub stuff
around the house.

Anyways it actually registered like it was working, but it would never
playback. I had asked for help and found out, that mixed mode will not
work. May seem like a no brainer but it caught me. SO MAKE SURE YOUR
REPEATER HAS A DIGITAL ONLY CHANNEL.

Anyways now I need to bridge the rest of my talkgroups and test on ASL
2100, then I'm buying a dv3000.

Thank you to everyone on the list that responded to my help request.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658