[Allstar Digital] bridge one way audio

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sun Dec 27 11:00:01 EST 2015

So I started this morning working on getting things setup so that I can
peer to the test master in FL and be able to listen to myself on 2100.

So in my /opt/dmrlink/bridge

I edited it to have the information Steve provided for the test master. I
also setup up a master to point my repeater to.

I setup my bridge rules for TG 1 and TG 3 just to keep it simple until I
understand things.

I hear people when they come up on North America, but my audio isnt heard
on ASL 2100.

I also put in my bridge rules the test master with both TGs and their
destination to my master

I also reversed this on my master entry pointing everything back to the
test master.

I get this error when I TX.

Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/python/log.py", line 73,
in callWithContext
    return context.call({ILogContext: newCtx}, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line
118, in callWithContext
    return self.currentContext().callWithContext(ctx, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line
81, in callWithContext
    return func(*args,**kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/posixbase.py",
line 614, in _doReadOrWrite
    why = selectable.doRead()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/udp.py", line
246, in doRead
    self.protocol.datagramReceived(data, addr)
  File "/opt/dmrlink/bridge/dmrlink.py", line 1171, in datagramReceived
    self.group_voice(self._network, _src_sub, _dst_sub, _ts, _end, _peerid,
data)
  File "bridge.py", line 163, in group_voice
    _status = networks[_target].IPSC_STATUS # Shorthand to reduce length
and make it easier to read
exceptions.KeyError: 'N4IRS_MASTER'