[Allstar Digital] DCI

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 21:30:07 EST 2015

If you want a system that has full access to the functionality of Motorola's IPSC and the Hytera equivalent, the only way to go that will allow software to be made in a reasonable timeframe is to sign the NDA to get access to the real thing, which is what the guys in Germany have done. I actually know one of the guys, as he has worked with Jonathan G4KLX in the past on open source stuff.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU