[Allstar Digital] DMR-DSTAR bridge

Mike Zingman mike.zingman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:54:21 EST 2015

USRP is a general tool.  Its job is simple: move PCM from Asterisk to an
outside app and back again.  It enables most anything we want to support.
AMBE is once of them.  The AMBE source could be DStar, DMR, P25/P2, Fusion,
etc.  But that means that the AMBE must be extracted from the stream before
it can be used.  That is the hard part.