[Allstar Digital] System Fusion

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 18:11:42 EST 2015

Some preliminary bumps in support; we probably will have to interface to the HRI-200, since it appears that at least one of the digital voice sub-modes is not supported by the DV3000 without writing code to modify the AMBE data stream before feeding it into the DV3000. We can probably use the HRI-200 in the same way as we would a DMK URI, but we need to figure out how to get it to switch between analog and digital to be able to have it be functional.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU
--
Sent from my Moto X with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.