[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway BiDirectional

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Nov 25 21:10:47 EST 2015

Right now we have audio in one direction, from IPSC to AllStar. The
program still needs some work to make it easier to use. There will be a
configuration file to control what Talk Groups, Time Slices and
destination IP to send the PCM data to. There is no modification needed
to AllStar. We are using the the stock USRP channel driver available in
AllStar. We have the code to send audio from AllStar to IPSC using the
same driver. Once we complete initial testing, we will make it available
for people to test. The big thing to start is KEEP IT OFF DMR-MARC. Test
it on a private network or on you local talk group.

We still have a LOT of work to do. Right now, this is a proof of concept.

73, Steve N4IRS and Mike N4IRR

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic