[Allstar Digital] Transmitting digital

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Nov 30 18:42:02 EST 2015

This may seem like a dumb question but I've been reading the documentation
Steve has been posting and then googling different things. I found some
stuff about USRP and P25.

Are we actually talking it might be possible to tap a discriminator for RX
and then feed into a modulator for TX. Let's say for example MSF5000?
Obviously using the DV3000 as in the middle.

Things certainly seem to be getting more interesting. I'm going to lay
hands on this 8300 and purchase as DV3000 to start testing.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086