[Allstar Digital] Transmitting digital

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Nov 30 19:35:46 EST 2015

Well I googled it, most I came up with is twitter feeds and facebook, which
I'm both not on. I did see the papa system website, selling the boards. I
didn't really see anything really indepth. I did see a page all I French
that looked pretty good, but my French...not so good.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086