[Allstar Digital] updates?

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sun Apr 3 08:55:55 EDT 2016

Any updates on projects on here? Its been quite on here. I know Steve and
Mike were working some sort of radioless DMR station using a RPI2 and a
DV3000.

For me I got my DMR repeater on the air running DMRlink and DMRgateway.
Seems to be going well. I may make some adjustments I noticed that when
someone is on Allstar analog that there is a tail on DMR that forces the
user to wait until the channel is not busy. I haven’t looked into it, its
either a setting in the RPT.conf or the repeater itself.

I got my stuff to start on the mmdvm, no progress yet.