[Allstar Digital] DMRgateway

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Apr 5 14:19:33 EDT 2016

I have two questions.

I noticed if I am in a conversation with someone on allstar analog and it
is being repeated out over DMR. If I reply before the tail of the repeater
drops my audio is not passed to the analog side, even though the repeater
acknowledges me and allows me to TX. I was guessing maybe this has
something to do with my config in rpt.conf. Has anyone experienced this?

Second question, audio quality going from DMR to analog, is there anyway to
adjust it to get more "highs" I see there are audio adjustments, but I was
hesitant to make any adjustments until I found out if anyone else noticed
this. The compliments I get from analog users is good, most people don't
even believe I'm on DMR talking to them on analog. The only comment I get
is "bassy audio." Overall it's good!

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657