[Allstar Digital] Dayton

Mark Guibord mark at micro-node.com
Sun Apr 10 18:09:36 EDT 2016

Say what!!! Please explain your comment David I don't think you know the whole story.

I was ask by Jim in 2011 to develop a professionally packaged version of the original voter/simulcast hardware at a reasonable price that hams could afford. We did just that at our cost not to mention the cost for a development computer, test equipment as well as many RTCM's given to Jim during the design phase. I realize Jim has a very big investment of time developing the Allstar software system but I in no way ripped him off, no one is getting rich here. I would appreciate it if you have a problem with me that you be courteous enough to contact me directly before you publicly make derogatory statements without knowing the whole story.

Mark Guibord

Micro-Node International