[Allstar Digital] Audio delay

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Apr 14 15:10:02 EDT 2016

Just thought I'd post an update. I noticed with long winded extended QSO on
allstar the delay of audio going to DMR would get up to 5 seconds. I had
been talking with N4IRS over the air about it a few days ago. He suggested
I check my log levels. I had everything set to INFO and I changed it all to
CRITICAL. The problem wasn't noticed until a long QSO was going on. Today I
monitored another long winded extended QSO and the delay appeared
consistent the whole QSO and appeared to be one second or less judging by
ear.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657