[Allstar Digital] Getting started

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Aug 2 14:48:56 EDT 2016

You don't need hblink to access the test master. HBlink IS the test
master. You will connect MMDVMHost to HBlink, or BM for that matter
You can use DIAL to build on, but it's not necessary. I use Raspbian for
RPi based systems and straight Debian on x86 systems.

Get you MMDVM working connected to BM and go from there.

Steve

On 8/2/2016 2:42 PM, Robert Newberry wrote:

> OK with all of the excitement of HBLINK, I got a couple of Motorola
> UHF repeaters, due, and ZUM that I could put on the test bench. I am
> going to guess that you guys are using DIAL?
>
> So I should install the mmdvm software, the go
> tohttps://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink
> <https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink> to install the HBlink software.
> After that I should be able to configure the repeater to connect to
> the test master.
>
> N1XBM
> Apparare Scientor
> Paratus Communicare
> Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
> www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com <http://www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com>

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic