[Allstar Digital] spectra vs ?

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Wed Aug 3 15:39:52 EDT 2016

Good to know on the CDM's... my near future plan for the MMDVM is for C4FM
and I really want to use that series of radios as they are plentiful and no
old DOS RSS... but I have had luck with using RSS in DOSBOX under Windows
7. I've programmed up SM50's, MaxTrac's, and GM300's without any issues.

73
Stephen
K1LNX