[Allstar Digital] Allstar-Digital Digest, Vol 11, Issue 11

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Aug 18 12:56:52 EDT 2016

the FCC already addressed this on June 5, 2014 in its' combined R&O in response to RM-11625 which was filed by the ARRL in 2011 to modify 97.3(c)(5) to allow emission FXE and 97.307(f)(8) to allow emission FXD.

No one is loosing their operating privileges, nor have there been any listed NALs entered for amateurs using DMR, DStar, P25, NXDN, Fusion, or any other authorized digital emission in accordance with their privileges that I can find.

The final sentence of paragraph 26 of the R&O is the operative phrase.  This question was already worked and settled long ago; just for the record, my multimode repeater id's in morse every 9.5 minutes in plain FM @ 18 wpm, 800 cps tone, by the way.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.

Message: 1