[Allstar Digital] Anyone building portable nodes?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Dec 16 20:34:41 EST 2016

Howdy,

Just wondering if anyone's building portable node hardware. Raspberry Pi III or similar, with a URI or RIM basic or such plus low power radio (even Baofeng BF888S or such). I've seen the Micronode thingies, but I don't really need or want a touch screen, ssh works fine for me, and I'm OK with installing and configuring. What I'm definitely not really great with is modifying radios and playing with hot soldering irons in teeny tiny places. Really just need a bunch of hardware put together.

Thanks,

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194