[Allstar Digital] Jim Dixon has passed away.

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Dec 26 14:24:33 EST 2016

Below is a message from Steve Rodgers WA6ZFT:

It is with deep regret that my long time friend Jim Dixon passed away on 12/16. I've known Jim since we were teenagers,
and our interest in electronics engineering was self-reinforcing for both of us. Jim was a bright and caring individual
who really loved socializing with others. With regard to Allstar Link, Jim did give me access to the servers, and
I have been working to transition control to Steve Zingman N4IRS. He will take over management of Allstar Link. We
are doing a lot of work behind the scenes to make sure that Allstar Link continues to be as Jim envisioned it.

In the near term, Steve and his team will create a non-profit entity for Allstar Link. Management of Allstar Link is
such that it requires a team of individuals all working together to ensure its long term viability.  We currently have a
transition team in place running the day-to-day operations, node numbers, etc.

Final note: At this time donations to Jim's Paypal account should not be sent to his account since we don't
have control over it. We will set up something soon to handle incoming donations, and will let everyone know when it is in place.

Steve
WA6ZFT

--
"Duuude!!!"