[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway on ASL 2100

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Wed Feb 3 13:07:39 EST 2016

Steve

Great Job!
Other than the NWR DV3000 thumbdrive, what else is needed to load and run the code. I would love to try it.

Also have you put any thought into doing something similar for DSTAR? At least certain XRF relectors where bridging is allowed!
Checkout the start of my new Digital bridging website. Lots more to add as you will notice, but it is a work in progress.
All feedback is welcome.
http://www.qsl.net/k8it

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT