[Allstar Digital] Off topic

Mike Zingman mike.zingman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:32:13 EST 2016

John,

I have been using AMBEServer as a remote appliance for ever.  It has its
place, but is not good for all situations.  For example, if I want to go
mobile I have the option of bringing a raspberry Pi with me (PITA) or
having my Pi accessible from the internet.  From a mobile device using a
GSM network, using UDP, opening my Pi up to netowrk traffic I think it may
not be the best and most reliable solution.  Will it work?  Sure (I do it
today).  Is it optimal?  NO.

But, thanks for your input.  There is always several ways to skin a cat.

Mike