[Allstar Digital] Ambe_audio.py

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Jan 19 21:50:54 EST 2016

So I've been looking at the files. I'm hoping that I can designate locally
a TG ID that will go out over my ASL network and of coarse in the opposite
direction and traffic on ASL will work that ID on my DMR repeater. From
looking at this files is the tg_filter in Ambe_audio.py where I would
designate this?

I guess where I'm confused is I get when I'm connected to Steve's test
master how to map the IDd from his network to mine. How do I map a TG ID
just for my ASL node?

thank you

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658