[Allstar Digital] DMRlink

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Jan 25 09:00:00 EST 2016

I would setup TS2/TG9 to start. Use the private call to select
reflectors. If that works for you. When they set us up, they routed 4639
to 3100 to us. We have not asked to get that changed since it works. We
will in the future explore other options. Work with what they give you
then try to change it once you understand what is going on.