[Allstar Digital] DMRlink

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Mon Jan 25 09:54:35 EST 2016

Unless Rudy has changed it, 4639 is currently mapped to 3100. This will not
work on the U.S. on most C-Bridges including ours. 3100 conflicts with the
"bridge" talkgroup on DCI.

I've mentioned this, but I am unsure if they will be able or willing to
change it. Another friend of mine mapped his to a different tg, which will
work, but roaming between systems can get messy.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Robert Newberry <N1XBM at amsat.org