[Allstar Digital] xreflector bridge software?

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Jul 31 19:22:54 EDT 2016

Steve,
We are have a XRF reflector running. We do have a functional DMR <--->
AllStar gateway now. The HBR <---> ASL is 1/2 way there now. As we
continue Network and Client connectors will be defined. All comments are
welcome as it spurs discussions that lead to deployable software.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 07/30/2016 07:49 PM, Steve wrote:
> Aside from the DMR gateway software, what other software is out there?
>
> I understand the xreflectors provide a way for D-Star / DMR and Fusion radios to cross communicate when everyone connects to an xreflector.  Seems like xreflectors and the common CCS7 radio ID just needs an Asterisk tie in (or maybe it already does)
>
> Problem being seems a lot of the development is done by German hams, and there is a little language barrier to understanding what the xreflectors are running for software to enable all of this.
>
> Does anyone know more about what they are doing?

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic