[Allstar Digital] Brandmeister strangeness

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Jun 1 22:37:32 EDT 2016

So I'll ask here, title says it all. I've been using 31093 all along its
worked, then for about a half hour I can't pass any audio. Can't see myself
of hear myself thru last heard or hose. Then poof it starts working again.
The IRC channel seems like a great place to talk to myself...The strange
part is my dv4mini worked all along on 31093. So I tried other BM TGs in my
bridge and they all work just fine.

What's the scoop does brandmiester experience hiccups from time to time and
the admins keep it tight lippped? I've experienced strange things that last
ever so briefly but the start working again with in a hour or less.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com