[Allstar Digital] DPAC

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Jun 8 14:23:03 EDT 2016

Steve,

Understood, the method I purpose isn't the most elegant, but will get what
I need. Although it will work in the mean time until other methods are
developed.

I'm getting out of my depth here, but couldn't a DV3000 be connected to a
MMDVM in a similar manner as we do now to get audio thru the USRP channel
driver on Allstar?