[Allstar Digital] status so far

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Mar 2 13:06:07 EST 2016

My fault on the ID, I understand why the IDs need to be unique. I
misunderstood the big picture. Once Mike explained it, I understood.

Now what about the template.bin? Is there an explanation for that such as a
screw up in my end?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658