[Allstar Digital] status so far

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Mar 2 13:31:59 EST 2016

The only issue I see is that there is no ambe_audio_2way directory.
The copy commands are correct. Had you followed them template.bin would
have been in the proper directory.

cd /srv
mv ambe_audio_2way ambe_audio_2way.old
git clone -b ambe_audio_2way https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink.git

cd /srv/DMRlink
cp ambe_audio.cfg /opt/DMRlink/ambe_audio
cp ambe_audio.py /opt/DMRlink/ambe_audio
cp dmrlink.cfg /opt/DMRlink/ambe_audio
cp dmrlink.py /opt/DMRlink/ambe_audio
cp template.bin /opt/DMRlink/ambe_audio