[Allstar Digital] DMRGui screen shots

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed May 11 10:47:18 EDT 2016

Here are a couple of screen shots of DMRGui. It can be used standalone
(with ambe_audio and DMRGateway) plus mic and speaker to access a IPSC
network. (DMR-MARC, DCI, BrandMeister...) or control a existing ASL
<---> DMR Gateway.
The screenshot I took was from my Windows 7 machine. The DMRGui will use
any X Window server. Free versions of the X Window server are available
for Windows, OSX, Android and of course Linux.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/zudl1vdbkfp2v02/DMRGui.PNG>
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/4q4ae912fmz35wh/DMRGui_1.PNG>

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic