[Allstar Digital] Allstar <> dstar bridging PiDV

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Oct 3 21:29:58 EDT 2016

1: Do not know if it's possible to use the Blue Dongle. Both versions of
the DV3000 will be supported. DO NOT run out and get one for
D-StarGateway any time soon.
2: DMRGateway should run on Compass just fine. Compass is a modified
version of Raspbian. There is no nor will there be a image for the Gateways.
3: I don't see where both vocoders would be required.

Steve