[Allstar Digital] ambe_audio slurred

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Fri Sep 2 17:08:43 EDT 2016

I'm hoping someone can help. I've worked thru my issues adding a second
repeater to my network here. The last issue I still can not resolve. On one
of my repeaters in my network from DMR->ASL the audio is slurred and slow
to analog users. On this same repeater ASL->DMR sounds fine.

My second repeater works fine in both directions.

I'm hoping there is someone here who is using a similar setup as me that
might be willing to compare configurations with me. I've went back and
forth thru the configurations trying to change things with out any success.

Thank you.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com