[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway / DMRGui / DMRLink /ambe_audio / DV3000u /PiDV

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Apr 3 09:54:44 EDT 2017

  As some of you know, Cort N0MJS has made major improvements to
DMRlink. At some point the changes broke ambe_audio. ambe_audio is
needed to get AMBE in and out of the DMR network. Last week Cort made a
change to ambe_audio. We do not know if this fixed all issues.

  I am going to write a step by step document on getting DMRGateway /
DMRlink running from dead start. I will start with a Raspberry Pi 2 and
a DV3000u. The base image with be DIAL RC1. I will start with verifying
communications with the DV300u. I will try to go step by step to get the
individual modules running. Once DV3000u, DMRGateway, DMRlink and
ambe_audio are running, I'll make the rpt.conf to connect ASL to
DMRGateway. The primarily reference will be the  DMRGatewayDiagram.pdf
document on github and dvswitch.net.

  I expect this will take about a week to complete. The changes to
DMRlink do not effect the installation of the other modules. If I run
into bugs, we will fix them before going forward. The order of install
will be DV3000u, DMRGateway, DMRlink / ambe_audio, ASL.

For DVSwitch, 73 Steve N4IRS