[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway / DMRGui / DMRLink /ambe_audio / DV3000u /PiDV

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Apr 4 11:25:23 EDT 2017

The DRAFT document "Draft DMRGateway Install notes.odt" Is complete.
This will take you through installing and testing the hardware and
software for DMRGateway.
I will now start on the "Draft DMRGateway Configuration notes.odt"

PLEASE look at the document and comment. It is still a draft and subject
to edits. You can follow it from start to end to do the initial install
of DMRGateway.
Try to follow it. Let me know if something does not work or you don't
understand a section. DO NOT jump around. If you do not get the same
results, STOP, don't guess ASK.

<https://github.com/N4IRS/DMRGateway> Draft DMRGateway Install notes.odt

73, Steve N4IRS