[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway / DMRGui / DMRLink /ambe_audio / DV3000u /PiDV

Peter g7rpg at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:28:06 EDT 2017

Steve,

Think I've made some progress, have it almost running, when I push the
PTT on my linked ASL box, DMRLink crashed and ambe_audio generates an error.

Is this being caused by the problem with ambe-audio you told us about ?

root at mmdvm0:/opt/DMRGateway# ./DMRGateway DMRGateway.ini
DMRLink Gateway
Setting [GENERAL] outputAudioDevice -> /dev/null
Setting [GENERAL] inputAudioDevice -> /dev/null
Setting [GENERAL] decoderFallBack -> false
Setting [GENERAL] useMicrophone -> false
Setting [GENERAL] useVox -> true
Setting [GENERAL] voxDecay -> 2
Setting [GENERAL] voxTrigger -> 200
Setting [AMBE_AUDIO] server -> 127.0.0.1
Setting [AMBE_AUDIO] fromDMRPort -> 31000
Setting [AMBE_AUDIO] toDMRPort -> 31003
Setting [USRP] server -> 192.168.168.10
Setting [USRP] toASLPort -> 32001
Setting [USRP] fromASLPort -> 34001
Setting [USRP] aslAudio -> AUDIO_USE_AGC
Setting [USRP] agcGain -> -20
Setting [USRP] dmrAudio -> AUDIO_USE_BPF
Setting [USRP] dmrGain -> 0.35
Setting [DV3000] server -> /dev/ttyUSB0
Setting [DV3000] port -> 460800
Setting [DV3000] serial -> true
ioctl reset error
ioctl speed error
ioctl stereo error
ioctl setfmt error
Audio In/Out Device: /dev/null
Open UDP listener on 127.0.0.1:31000
Open USRP on 192.168.168.10:32001
Begin DV3000 decode
Using hardware AMBE decoder
Starting DMRLink --> USRP thread
Open UDP listener on 192.168.168.10:34001
Starting USRP --> DMRLink thread
Connected (PTT asserted)
root at mmdvm0:/opt/DMRGateway#

root at mmdvm0:/opt/dmrlink/ambe_audio# python ambe_audio.py
INFO DMRlink 'ambe_audio.py' (c) 2015 N0MJS & the K0USY Group - SYSTEM
STARTING...
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'peer_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'subscriber_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: peer_ids dictionary is available
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: subscriber_ids dictionary is available
INFO ID ALIAS MAPPER: talkgroup_ids dictionary is available
INFO (BM) IPSC Instance Created: 2351832, 0.0.0.0:50000
INFO section = BM
INFO debug = False
INFO outToFile = False
INFO outToUDP = True
INFO gateway = 127.0.0.1
INFO toGatewayPort = 31000
INFO remoteControlPort = 31002
INFO fromGatewayPort = 31003
INFO gatewayDmrId = 2342425
INFO tgFilter = 23520
INFO txTg = 23520
INFO txTs = 2
INFO DMRLink ambe server
INFO Send UDP frames to DMR gateway 127.0.0.1:31000
INFO (BM) Registering with the Master: 91.121.101.163:55001
INFO Remote control is listening on mmdvm0.localdomain:31002
WARNING (BM) Registration response (we requested reg) from the Master:
2342, 91.121.101.163:55001 (1 peers)
INFO (BM), No Peer List - Requesting One From the Master
Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method
ambeIPSC.launchUDP of <__main__.ambeIPSC instance at 0x7643ce68>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "ambe_audio.py", line 280, in launchUDP
     self.playbackFromUDP(_sock, self._system)
TypeError: playbackFromUDP() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
^CINFO *** DMRLINK IS TERMINATING WITH SIGNAL 2 ***
INFO De-Registering from IPSC BM