[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway failure

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Apr 6 08:29:55 EDT 2017

We thing we are seeing the same issue with other DMRlink installs. As of
right now, I don't know for sure where the bug is. I have my
suspensions. We have moved testing from BM to a c-Bridge. The testing is
with the current version of DMRlink and ambe_audio.
I do not think it's in ambe_audio since I'm seeing some of the same
symptoms on DMRlink without ambe_audio. Since it APPEARS the bug is
happening to existing "older" installs as well as the current version, I
do not think the bug is in DMRlink.
Once we complete testing on c-Bridge, I'll move back to BM with the
exact same configuration and see what we get. Software is fun!

73, Steve N4IRS