[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway / DMRGui / DMRLink /ambe_audio / DV3000u/PiDV

ve2dje at gmail.com ve2dje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:49:23 EDT 2017

Found out that  the ALLSTAR DIAL version  of Linux  can not communicate with the ThumbDV .
Neither the  Raspbian Jessie  when using  Steve’s procedure .

The DIAL RAT RC-1 from the newest procedure works OK . Good to see that mc is already installed in  RAT RC1.
It’s my workhorse.

The rest went  like a breeze .

Will continue with Configuration ....

Thanks