[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway failure

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Thu Apr 6 12:45:08 EDT 2017

AMBEtest3.py without -n:
pi at dmrlink:/srv/DMRGateway/DV3000 $ python AMBEtest3.py -s /dev/ttyUSB0
Setting ...
/dev/ttyUSB0
8
1
False
False
False

Reset
6100010033
Wrote: 5 bytes

Product ID
6100010030
Wrote: 5 bytes

Version
6100010031
Wrote: 5 bytes

Set DSTAR Mode
61000c000a013007634000000000000048
Wrote: 17 bytes

FTDI Driver:
pi at dmrlink:/srv/DMRGateway/DV3000 $ less /proc/modules | grep ftdi
ftdi_sio 31072 0 - Live 0x7f11c000
usbserial 22526 1 ftdi_sio, Live 0x7f10f000

Image:
RAT_RC1